Donor Advised Funds
A personal approach to giving.
The Braden Kramer Foundation Fund is a donor advised fund of The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation, designated to support families dealing with childhood cancer.
Donor Advised Funds are convenient, flexible tools for individuals, families, businesses, or groups who want to be personally involved in suggesting grant awards made possible by their gifts. If you have a range of community interests, you may find a Donor Advised Fund an ideal vehicle for fulfilling your charitable wishes.
How it works:
- You make a gift to TCF — you can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, or other assets.
- We set up a special fund in your name, in the name of your family or business, or in honor of any person or organization you choose.
- You receive tax benefits in the year your gift is made.
- You recommend uses for the fund — working with our professional program staff to support the causes and organizations you care about most.
- Your recommendations are presented to The Community Foundation board for approval.
- We handle all the administrative details and issue grants to charities in the name of the fund you establish (if you prefer, grants can be made anonymously).