Introduction to Nonprofit Board Service
How to Keep All the Plates Spinning
Using Data to Tell Your Story pt. 1
Creating Your 12-Month Fundraising Plan
Introduction to the Fundholder Portal
Cybersecurity Tips and Tricks
Individualized Professional Development Program
Navigating State Government
- IRS Charities and Nonprofits - Information on filing Form 990, search for Form 990s, webinars, programming, FAQs regarding tax-exempt status, Life Cycle of a Public Charity resources.
- Ohio.gov - Main hub for everything within the Ohio Government, easy access to Executive Branch websites, departments, and agencies.
- Ohio Legislature - Search legislation, review testimony, research information on elected officials, contact your legislators.
- Ohio Channel - Watch committee hearings and Senate and House sessions live as they happen at the Statehouse.
- Faith-Based and Community Initiatives - Information on unique funding opportunities for nonprofit organizations.
- Secretary of State Business Services - Search business filings, research and file required nonprofit business forms.
- Charitable Ohio - Annual filing information, search nonprofit filing status, resources for board members and webinars.