Hancock Federal Credit Union Scholarship
Go Back to Filtered List
| Search Again
Founded in 1938, Hancock Federal Credit Union (HFCU) has a rich history of serving members in Hancock County and surrounding areas. HFCU is committed to delivering top-flight service that goes beyond member expectations. For over 75 years, HFCU’s mission has been to provide its membership with outstanding personal attention, understanding that member services is not one size fits all. This scholarship was established by Hancock Federal Credit Union to assist with the cost of post-secondary education for Hancock Federal Credit Union members and their children.
Standards for Determining Eligibility
- The applicant must be a member or child of a member of Hancock Federal Credit Union residing in Hancock County.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of a high school located in Hancock County or a home schooled or online student who resides in Hancock County.
- The applicant must plan to be a full time student enrolled at an accredited two or four year college, university or technical school.
- The applicant must have maintained a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA in high school.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate participation in Community/Volunteer Service.
- Financial need is a primary consideration.
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States of America.
- Any student who receives a full scholarship that includes all of the fees normally payable by policy of the Community Foundation will not qualify for this Scholarship.