Findlay Branch of AAUW Scholarship
Go Back to Filtered List
| Search Again
This scholarship is a gift to the women of Hancock County from a long time contributing member of AAUW, M. Margaret Foster. A native of Findlay, a graduate of Findlay High School and Bowling Green State University, Ms. Foster was a teacher for 38 years. She also established many other charitable funds at the Community Foundation which continue to benefit our community today.
Standard for Determining Eligibility of Students
The scholarship is for a female who is currently employed and wishes to pursue a degree that will improve her profession, income, or standard of life. This scholarship is not renewable and once a scholarship is awarded to an individual she may not reapply.
- The applicant must reside in Hancock County.
- The applicant must be a female 23 years or older.
- The applicant must be currently employed.
- The applicant must be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a two or four-year program at an accredited university or college.
- The applicant must be currently residing in and employed in Hancock County and be a citizen of the United States of America.
- The applicant who receives full scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.