Ed Lodico Scholarship
Go Back to Filtered List
| Search Again
Two scholarships will be awarded each year from the Ed Lodico Memorial Scholarship Fund of the Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation. One scholarship will be based on financial need and one will be given without regard to need.
Both recipients must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must plan to be a full-time student enrolled for at least their third year at an accredited four year college or university.
- The applicant must be majoring in a science, math, or any engineering field.
- The applicant must have been a resident of Hancock County while attending high school.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- The applicant must have maintained at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA for their current undergraduate work. Applicants with a GPA under 3.0 may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The applicant must be able to document their achievements, participation in organizations and volunteer service in the community.
- Students who receive full tuition scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Ed Lodico Memorial Scholarships are a one-time scholarship and recipients may not reapply in subsequent years.