• Home > 
  • Funds > 
  • Donald V. and Mary (Pat) Sink Fund

St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church - Walter L. Weber Fund

Type: Designated

St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church - Walter L. Weber Fund

Established 2004   A native of Findlay and a graduate of Findlay High School, Walter Weber attended Miami University of Ohio and graduated with a law degree from Ohio Northern University in 1937.  Walter worked at Marathon Oil company from 1943 to 1965.  He was active in the community, volunteering for the National Campfire Girls Region 9 and  served as president of the Hancock County Bar Association.  He was a member of the Elks, Masons, and Kiwanis.  Walter's wife, Norma L. Weber established this fund in memory of Walter Weber and his parents, Kathryn Weber and Fred L Weber, in 1985 at the Ohio Bank. The fund was transferred to TCF in 2004.  This fund is designated to the perpetual care of grounds and landscaping at Saint Johns Evangelical Lutheran church  Walter L. Weber  1911-1965