• Home > 
  • Funds > 
  • Donald V. and Mary (Pat) Sink Fund

Howard and Carolyn Marvin Fund

Type: Common Good

Established 2000  Howard and Carolyn Marvin were long time members of First Presbyterian Church where they donated the carillon and a new bus.  Howard was a Deacon, Elder and a Trustee of the church where he also served as the financial secretary for 18 years.  Also active in several local fraternal associations, he retired from Marathon Oil in 1965 after 40 years of service.  Carolyn was a homemaker and had worked as a secretary.  Howard A. Marvin  1905-1991 Carolyn M. Marvin  1910-2000