The Findlay Area Golf Association ScholarshipGo Back to Filtered List | Search Again
The Findlay Area Golf Association (FAGA) was established in 1974 by Dr. Charles Spragg, Dr. Jack Winters, Lloyd Phillips, Bill Fitzgerald, and friends. The mission of the FAGA is to provide a series of junior golf tournaments with in the Findlay area so that junior players can enjoy the spirit of the game at little expense to the players and their families. With family memberships of over 100 per year and participation of over 200 golfers, the fund is intended to encourage junior golfers to take their academic work seriously and to provide assistance for the first year of post-secondary education. This fund is established from memorial donations, proceeds from the annual Julie Cole Charity Event and lifetime membership dues of FAGA.
- The applicant must be a male or female graduating senior of a Hancock County High School.
- The applicant must plan to be a full-time student enrolled for their first year at an accredited university, college, technical school, or community college.
- The applicant must have maintained a 3.00 GPA or above while in high school.
- The applicant must have satisfied the requirements to qualify for the FAGA Championship two of the last three years.
- Applicant must be a resident of Hancock County and a citizen of the United States of America.
- Financial need is not a requirement Students who receive full tuition scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.