Findlay Rotary Club ScholarshipGo Back to Filtered List | Search Again
The Charter of Findlay Rotary Club was presented March 17, 1920. The Service Club has a long tradition of supporting our youth and community nonprofit organizations. Rotarians have a record of being our community’s corporate and civic leaders. This long-term tradition of providing scholarship opportunities to youth in our community is just another example of social capacity building demonstrated by Findlay Rotary Club.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior from a school located in Hancock County.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate involvement in school and community activities
- The applicant must be a full-time freshman student attending a four-year accredited university or college.
- The student must have maintained a high school GPA of 2.50 or better.
- The student must reside in Hancock County and be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Financial need is a primary consideration.
- Students who receive full scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Sons or daughters of Rotarians not eligible for the Rotary Scholarship.
This scholarship may be renewed for one (1) additional consecutive year if the recipient meets all required criteria.
- Recipient must re-apply to The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation.
- Recipient has been, and will continue to be, a full-time student and demonstrates to the satisfaction of Scholarship Selection Committee normal progress toward the degree program of recipient’s choice
- Recipient has not withdrawn or been expelled (however, personal tragedy may be considered as an exception)
- Recipient must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA while at college.