The Community Foundation Announces 2016-2017 Trustees
July 29, 2016
The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation is pleased to announce a new slate of executive officers for the 2016-2017 Board of Trustees.
Gwen Kuenzli, retired University of Findlay professor, will assume the role of Chair of the Board. Kuenzli replaces Mike Needler.
Replacing Kuenzli as Vice Chair of the Board is Michael Wilder, retired Vice President General Counsel of Marathon Petroleum Corporation.
Continuing in their current positions are Board Treasurer Garry Peiffer, retired Executive Vice President of Corporate Planning of Marathon Petroleum Corporation, and Board Secretary Sherri Garner Brumbaugh, President of Garner Transportation Group.
The Trustees continuing their service with the Foundation include:
- Pat Brown, Vice President of Marketing for Dealer Strategic Marketing
- Mike Needler, Chairman of Fresh Encounter, Inc.
- Alec Reinhardt, retired Executive Vice President of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Gary Wilson, Professor Emeritus of The Ohio State University
- Paul Worstell, Retired Six Disciplines Business Coach