Hancock County’s Future
The mission of The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation is to improve the quality of life for all in the community.
This includes the youth of Hancock County. Those youth are our future.
Every child in our community deserves a Brighter Tomorrow. Thanks to an anonymous donor, The Community Foundation created the Brighter Tomorrows Fund. The Brighter Tomorrows Fund is a field of interest fund that will award grants based on the needs of youth in our community.
The Foundation will raise more than $300,000 to ensure their futures are bright. Bright looks different for every child. For some a brighter tomorrow might be a full school lunch, more education opportunities, needed medical care. A brighter tomorrow could be scholarships, more recreation options, special field trips. The possibilities are endless.
The youth in our community are our children, family, neighbors and friends. Your investment in Brighter Tomorrows is an investment in them.
Support young people in Hancock County in one of three ways:
- Give to Brighter Tomorrows – a fund for the youth of Hancock County. This field of interest fund will support different youth initiatives across our community.
- Give to an established fund benefiting youth.
- Establish your own fund supporting youth or a youth-serving organization.
Your gift will make an impact for youth in Hancock County for generations.
Because of your support, tomorrow is brighter!
Funds created to support Brighter Tomorrows
- Children's Mentoring Connection Fund
- Cooper Tire Foundation, Inc. STEM Fund
- Chuck and Terry Glaser Fund for Youth for Christ
- John and Kay Livingston Hancock County FFA Fund
For More Information
For more information and other giving options, contact Tasha Dimling, Community Foundation Donor Engagement Officer at (419) 425-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact any of the following Brighter Tomorrow's Champions:
- Mary Beth Hammond
- Sabrina Kirk
- Candice Korkos
- Jane McCleary
- Cassie Ohlrich
- Jeff Wobser