Findlay High School Class of 1956 Scholarship
Go Back to Filtered List
| Search Again
It has been over fifty years since the Class of 1956 graduated from Findlay High School. The lessons of integrity, honesty, respect and responsibility learned at FHS have taken root and transformed this group of close-knit classmates into leaders of the 21st century. Leading in true Trojan style, these former students have come together to offer a scholarship to a Findlay High School graduate. It is their hope that the scholarship will create more great educators like those that inspired them as students at FHS.
Standards for Determining Eligibility of Students
- The applicant must be a Findlay High School graduate.
- The applicant must be a full or part-time student attending a college/university or technical/community college pursuing a degree in Education.
- Applicants with volunteer/work experience directly related to the education field including, but no limited to: tutoring, camp counselor, etc., will be given preference.
- The applicant must have maintained a 2.5 GPA or above in the most recent grading period.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Students who receive full scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.
Standards for Renewal
- The Fund will offer renewals for up to three years if the recipient is continuing their pursuit of a degree in Education and has maintained a GPA of at least 2.5.