Agency Endowment Funds
Endowing your nonprofit organization.
Nonprofit organizations place their endowments with The Community Foundation as a way to protect and grow their funds for their organization’s future. As the endowments grow, they become an increasingly valuable source of support for the programs and services these agencies provide to our community.
How it works:
- Your board determines how much you would like to invest long-term.
- Your organization works with our professional staff to complete a fund agreement.
- We set up a special fund in the name of your nonprofit organization.
- Your nonprofit organization receives regular statements on the fund.
- You can add to the fund at any time.
- We handle all the administrative details — including investment management and help in specifying grant disbursements — so that your organization puts assets where they’re needed.